REMEMBER ME?




  
I used to say I never forget a face. I would be lying 
if I said that now! My friends and I laugh at some 
of the things we forget.  We wonder if we can still walk and chew gum.  Senior jokes used to be funny
when we were young but not any more. My friends and I have pledged to do things to keep our memory
sharp.  I have always loved doing puzzles and word games.  I make sure that the games I do now help
boost memory and improve my cognitive and logical thinking.
 
I do online memory card games. I play memory/match games for kids. It is easy

and has low stress level. I am not upset
when I  forget where the cards were placed. 
I try to remember that this is not a contest, 
it's a brain exercise. I keep playing it until 
my score improves. This game is good for
improving my short term memory.  AARP 
has very good brain games too. I hope you
enjoy playing these games as much as I do.
I make sure I play one of these games daily.

The brain must be exercised daily, especially
when you are a senior. 


HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE GAMES I PLAY:



ONLINE MEMORY GAME

AARP BRAIN GAMES

MAHJONGG MATCH GAME

BIBLE WORD SEARCH

HANGAROO HANGMAN GAME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!