SASSY HAIR STYLES FOR SENIOR WOMEN









I want to keep looking good no matter how old I get.  I'll admit that I have try harder now.  I need to learn 
a few tricks to hide wrinkles, age spots, for things going south!! You are too young if you don't know what "things going south mean" !!

There is a wonderful website that caters to women over 50. It has hundreds of hair styles from  pixie
to bob styles.  It has beauty and fashion info too.

GORGEOUS SENIOR WOMEN

Check out these hair cuts and styles that would look good on most women at any age. I say these styles when I was choosing a new hair color.  I was not looking for grey hair color-not ready for this yet.


********************************************************************



.









































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS