EASTER BONNETS HERE!!








I go a Center for Active Adults. Most of us are 
ages 60 through 80.  There are a couple of 90
year old men there too. We are always having celebrations for birthdays and holidays.We are celebrating Easter this week. We do remember
the reason for the season: HE IS RISEN!. We
are having an Easter luncheon. The director of 
the center thought it would be nice to have an
Easter Bonnet Contest this week also.  I have 
been searching on the Internet  ideas for my 
Easter bonnet. I'll try to upload pictures of our
Easter bonnets later.

I didn't realize some towns still have elaborate
Easter celebrations that include wearing Easter Bonnets.  It seems that men and children get
involved too!

Please look at some of their Easter Bonnets!



































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS