SPRING FORWARD N STYLE!!






I seem to have more shirts and tops for spring 
and summer than winter. I seen to have more 
luck finding pretty and flattering clothing for 
these seasons.  I probably have spring fever
and I am a mood for shopping.



I avoid sleeveless tops. I think my arms are too
large.  I have friends with the opposite problem.
They think that their arms are too skinny.  I have
solved the arm size problem.  

I wear unbuttoned shirts or sheer blouses. I wear
horizontal striped or dark colored shirts. My sheer
blouses have pretty print or large flowers. I put a
camisole underneath all of  my tops.

I buy long sleeved or 3/4 length shirts and blouses 
for spring & summer.  I get cold in air conditioned buildings.

Check out these pretty tops classy senior ladies
might like:




 



                 




                   



I go to these websites when I want help in choosing
the proper blouse or top.





CHOOSE RIGHT BLOUSE FOR YOUR BODY SHAPE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!