CELEBRATE MOM WEEK, NAME CLOUDS




MY FIRST NAME CLOUD




I was looking on one of my friend's Facebook page when I noticed  that she  was  showing her name cloud design.She did a great job with her first name cloud.I was beginning to think that  this name cloud website must be fascinating. I looked  up  the website and I realized designing the name clouds was not too complicated for this old lady.


I downloaded the program. I have been sending
name clouds to my friends all week.I figured that
a lot of mothers  would  love to receive a special
name cloud for Mother's Day.  Please look at the
name clouds I am sending on Mother's Day. You
are welcome to use any of them.


MOTHER'S DAY NAME CLOUDS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS