HAIR ACCESSORIES FOR SENIOR LADIES







I believe that senior ladies can wear hair 
accessories too.I just need to be careful
that they are age appropriate!!   I don't

shy away from hair bows, ribbons, and
head bands.I just pay attention the size,
color, fashion trend.  Here are examples
of some  hair accessories  that I saw on 
online and use as my hair accessories:




       





                  









           






     







      



                                                                                             

Shooting starshead wraps for women - Google Search



 How to tie a bandanna rosette













LINKS WHICH OFFER ADVICE ON WEARING HAIR ACCESSORIES :

 







GROWN-UP HAIR ACCESSORIES






 ELEGANT NATURAL HAIR ACCESSORIES




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS