DENIM 4 SENIOR LADIES, TOPS & DRESSES

I'm glad that the fashion industry realized that women love denim in the summer too,  I hated putting up my long sleeved denim shirt.  I have found short sleeved denim tops for the summer. Denim vests can also be
a summer fashion accessory.

Cool and pastel colored tops are the "go to" for 
your jean skirts and capri jeans.Please check out
some of the  tops I saw online.These items can be purchased on Google shopping. I also saw some
of them in my mail order catalogs.




DENIM SHIRTS














































DENIM JACKETS AND VESTS



























































IN FASHION WITH TOPS & TUNICS











































































































PRETTY COOL  DRESSES















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!