SENIOR WOMEN ACCESSORY, ELEGANT CHOKERS!












I never gave a thought about necklaces and chokers when I was younger. My image in my mirror showed me that the neck aged along with my face.Now that 
I am older, I pay more attention to my features and body image. I have been  watching more fashion TV since I have retired.  Most of the content of Fashion TV caters to young women. I don't "hate" because I know some companies concentrate on marketing to the young or where "the money is".

I developed this blog so that I can focus on fashion and personal issues for Senior Women. A lot of the women that I befriend are 40 plus.  They say they
do not like the way their  neck area looks.They are wanting to wear cover-ups. The cover ups consist
of scarves, dickies, turtleneck tops, necklaces, and chokers.

I wore turtleneck sweaters and tops until I went through menopause. I would break out in a sweat
if I even looked at one.  The hot flashes are gone
but just touching a turtleneck brings flashbacks!
I prefer chokers for my cover-up. They are easy
to make DIY and can be  purchased for reasonable prices at department stores.

I am featuring all types of chokers. They will range from vintage styles to instructions for making your
own(DIY). I have seen several elegant chokers that would like to buy soon.I plan to wear them to church and special occasions.  Here are some examples:



ELEGANT PEARL CHOKERS














ELEGANT CHOKERS WITH BLING















































CHOKER NECKLACE CRAFT:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!