PROTECTIVE STYLING FOR SENIOR WOMEN








A lot of women take a break from the 
constant flat ironing, the hot curling, 
and styling of their hair during the fall
and winter months.They use protective
methods to give their  hair a rest from 
the daily tugging and pulling on their 
hair. Some women have heat damage, 
split ends and hair breakage. 

I started using protective methods for my hair 
2 years ago. I wear wigs, updos, head wraps,
and hats during the fall and winter months. I 
don't use the protective method as an excuse
to stop caring for my hair. My hair is washed 
and conditioned and regularly. I do intensive
scalp treatment once a month. I just protect 
my hair from a lot of heat and manipulation.
My hair responds to my protection,therefore,
I continued with this regimen yearly.

I'm going to show images of protective 
methods in the coming weeks. This will 
include head wraps, hats, braids, and 
wigs I wear during the fall and winter. 
I'll have tutorials for the tying of head 
wraps and adding pony tails and braids
to your hair. 





BRAIDS




































NOTE: SYNTHETIC BRAIDS AVAILABLE
AT BEAUTY SUPPLY STORES FOR ADD
IN TO FINE, SHORT, OR MEDIUM HAIR
WHEN  DOING BRAIDED BUN AND MILK MAID/HEIDI BRAIDS.





HELPFUL VIDEOS FOR  HAIR PROTECTION





 

 
 



  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!