SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS




SPANISH LLADRO ANGEL FIGURINES







SENIOR MOMENT COLLECTIBLES (SMC)





I began collecting angels after 
I saw an article in the guide post 
magazine. The lady had a picture
of her angel collection on the first
page. I thought this was a great 
hobby.

Now I have three curio cabinets full
of angels. My husband realized I was 
a serious about my angel collection.
He began buying me beautiful angels
for my Christmas present.  He even 
bought me the curio cabinets to put
them in. 

I even had friends who collected 
frogs, elephants, penguins, and
sock monkeys. We helped each 
other hunt for collectibles.Some
of them bought me angels when 
they traveled overseas. I have 
beautiful angels from Africa and
Hawaii because of my traveling
friends.


MY TIPS FOR COLLECTING:


* Do research on the Internet for list of items people collect
* Choose one item that interest you. 
Some people do theme collecting like
vintage toys and  porcelain figurines
or Military dog tags.
* Hunt for your collectible(s) at thrift 
stores.
* Valuable collectibles can be purchased 
on Web of course.
* Increase your collectibles  by getting 
them as gifts for birthday & Christmas.
* Have your friends & relatives help you search for collectibles.

 

I'll feature a new collectible each month. This should help beginners find something  they  want to collect.


MARCH FEATURE COLLECTIBLE: ANGELS  


TYPES OF ANGEL COLLECTIBLES:

ANGEL ART REPRINTS:


RAPHAEL































MELOZZO DA FORLI 


































ART GALLERY REPRODUCTION














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!