SENIOR LADY SUMMER DRESSING! #2









The Carolinas are experiencing 
a early heat wave. It has been
consistently in the 90's for the
past two weeks. This week the 
forecaster  states that we will
have a few days with temps of 
100 degrees this week!


I usually wear Capri pants during 

the summer.They have even been 
too hot to wear some days. I am 
on the hunt for sun dresses with
cool fabric.I prefer short sleeved 
or cap sleeved sun dresses. I do 
not care for sleeve less spaghetti
strap sun dresses.It is too hot for
me to wear those shrug sweaters.

Here are a few dresses that I am considering:






 

  
 

 Hawaiian

 

 Hawaiian 



 




 Vintage  Hawaiian


 



 BOHO STYLE


 


TROPICAL PRINT







































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS