DANCE THE POLKA!










I never cared much for clothes with polka dots when I was a "young thing". The girls at my high school wore a lot of pink tops with white polka dots. Yuck! I wasn't a fan of the color pink and the white dots didn't improve things.

Polka dot are trendy now. I'm ready to embrace the polka! I mean the clothes 
not the dance!

I have seen polka dots on summer and
winter attire. Here are some clothing
with polka dota that don't look hideous:

TOPS
_____

a.n.a® 3/4-Sleeve Shirred V-Neck Blouse - Plus


MNG by Mango® Elbow-Sleeve Polka Dot Top 



Polka Dot Clothing - Chambray Ole Top 



 Polka Dot Clothing - Lunch Break Bliss Top


 



Polka Dot Clothing - Hosting for the Weekend Tunic in Merlot 


























 





  DRESSES
________




 



















































































 




























 

OUTER WEAR











































































































































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!