MY NEW LOOK, 2016!













I don't to reinvent myself. I just want 
a fresh age appropriate look for 2016. 
I feel that I let myself get into a rut 
last year.  I settled for the same old 
hairstyle and same old clothes. 

I don't want to go to a beauty salon 
often and don't want to buy a new wardrobe. I've seen ways to update 
your look without going broke on
TV and online.
 

I can splurge on a new haircut and 
color, sexy wig,and new make-up.



I did research online and YouTube. 
Here are some new hairstyles I'm considering:




                OMBRE/HIGHLIGHTS























(hairdo only-no jewelry on my forehead!)





  GREY WITH NICE HAIRCUT




















GREY CURLY WIG TO WEAR TO PARTIES

 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!