SENIOR LADY NAILS IT!










My family may say that I'm addicted 
to nail polish. I change my nail color 
every week. Late Saturday night is 
my usual time for my manicure. I put
on music and I begin my search through my bucket of nail polish. My mood sets 
the tone for my nail color selection. It takes a little while to make my selection.
I have about 20 bottles of nail polish
in there! I have my primary colors and pastel colors mixed together. I'll sort 
them out one of these days!!
                                 

My must haves are clear acrylic nail hardener and gold and silver glitter
polish in and silver. I use these for 
my top coat.  They make inexpensive
nail polish last longer!
                                 
Here are some nail designs that I plan 
to use during Easter and springtime. 
They are simple but very stylish:

  
GLITTER FEVER





 
GLITTER NAIL TUTORIAL















EASTER PARADE/ SPRING

 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!