SENIOR LADY BIG CHOP, EARRINGS!









I love to wear hoop style earrings when
I do the "Big Chop". The "Big Chop"
means I've cut my hair really short. 
I feel the earrings I wear enhance my
short hairdo. Hoop earrings and other stylish earrings sized medium to large
make a fashion statement.



I realized that my face size should be considered when I buy my earrings. 
I have a small face and head so I avoid 
huge earrings. Over- sized jewelry tend 
to be too dramatic for me. I don't want
my outfit to play second fiddle to large gaudy earrings.



I refuse to pay more than $15 for costume earrings and $30 for real gold or sterling silver earrings. I can always find for earrings on sale online at Overstock or Chicos.





Here are some earring styles I choose when I have a short haircut:
   



 



MEDIUM SIZED  HOOPS











LARGE SIZED HOOPS




TIP:  

I avoid hoops with this type closure
because I break them easily:













HERE ARE SOME EARRING STYLE IDEAS FOR GREY SHORT HAIRCUTS:














 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS