YOU WORE THAT TO CHURCH?!






I worked with a sweet lady who was
always tastefully dressed. I commented
on her outfit one day. She said that she dresses for the Lord!  She said. " I can't 
go wrong if I consider Him when I get dressed."

I've seen enough! I'm appalled at the clothes women are wearing to church 
these days. These women aren't setting
a good example for their daughters or young girls. My friend just called me. 
She was very upset. She attended a
funeral and some of the girls wore
shorts and tank tops! 

This time men deserve a thumbs up for dressing decently when they attend church!  I know times have changed.
Most people dress casual to most events now.  But wearing the grunge look and 
mini dresses are not  appropriate for church!

I realize some people no longer fear 
the Lord  or give a hoot what He thinks! 
If people can honor a dress code at work, can't they do the same for church! There
are a few churches where women still wear fancy suits and  hats! I prefer to wear business casual to church. I do wear casual clothes & jeans to Bible Study and church meetings. 

There are clothes some women are wearing to church that they wouldn't dare wear
to their jobs! I'm not the fashion police but, I do know what is tasteful! 


Here are some suggested do's and don'ts:



DON'T!














































 













































  

CAN YOU CROSS YOUR LEGS OR BEND OVER 
WITHOUT TOO MUCH EXPOSURE?
























\
CHURCH MEMBERS DON'T WANT TO SEE
PANTY LINES AND THONG UNDERWEAR!



























 SERIOUSLY! NOT APPROPRIATE FOR CHURCH! !















































THIS  MAY BE OK IN SOME CIRCLES
BUT NOT AT CHURCH! PLUNGING NECKLINE
FAUX PADS!







































THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE THAT YOUR BEHIND WILL BE EXPOSED WHEN SITTING ON THE CHURCH PEW!


 

DO!


























































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS