READY 4 FALL, MAKEUP

http://www.kohls.com




I have never been  a slave to fashion trends.I am a senior lady that likes 
classic clothing with stylish twist every 
now and then. 

The fall season is around the corner. 
I wanted to improve my fashion sense
this fall. I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING DRASTIC. I just want to make sure I am using my make-up correctly and wearing the best clothes for my age and body type. 

The fashion runway clothing is mostly
catered to young women. I've learned
to make my own fashion decision since
the fashion industry is not seriously trending senior lady fashions!

Sometimes I can find a modern item 
of clothing that I might consider age appropriate for me. I liked the color blocking trend but it was tricky.The 
color blocking clothes were not very slimming on every woman. I figured this trend wouldn't last, so I thought, why bother buying it. 

Although most young people think 
their fashion trends are new, they 
are not. Most women over age forty
have seen several fashion trends repeat themselves every 10-20 years.

I want even discuss how many times
mini skirts, midi skirts, maxi skirts,
and jump suits have revolved around
the fashion scene.  Just keep them
in your closet and change up your
accessories!

I do watch fashion TV and read some
fashion magazines.  I like it when they
feature quick tips for mature women
on wearing  their makeup and clothes.

Some of the advice I agree with and
some I do not. I was recently doing a 
review on makeup and fashion advice
for the mature woman.  My research
was on done on the web  and YouTube.

Today, I'll feature make-up advice for
mature women from these sources.

I hope you find the following info helpful:



Older Women Makeup: 



MAKE UP FOR OLDER WOMEN








Easy Everyday Makeup Tutorial for
Mature Women 








WOMEN OF COLOR















NOTE: PRODUCTS NAMES NOT GIVEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!