MY HERBAL MEDICINE BASKET



http://slideplayer.com



I have become more interested in herbal
medicine and home remedies since I have
become a senior lady. Part of my longevity
includes taking care of my body. I try to
drink more water and eat healthy food.
I try to exercise at least 3 days per week.

I try to remember the Bible verses in
1 Corinthians 6 which tells me, my body is a
temple, I have been bought with a price,
(Christ died on the cross for my sins) and
glorify God with my body.


I am alarmed at the side effects mentioned in
the ads I see on TV.  I guess the side effects were
experienced by some people in their medical 
trials and studies. It is also alarming for me to see
ads asking if a loved one died or became disabled 
because they took a "bad drug."

I often read info about herbal medicine and home 
remedies at these websites:
 The People's Pharmacy,  Pinterest, and Prevention 
Magazine

My friends and I also share what herbal medicine
helped us feel better. We realize that each one 
of us may react differently the herbal medicine. 
I know what works for one of my friends may not 
work for me.

I also have medical doctors that use herbal medicine
and prescription medicine. They realize that some of 
their patients' bodies can't tolereate prescription 
medication.

Here are some herbal medications that my body 
could not handle:

Black Cohosh ( can help menopausal symptoms)
Red Rice Yeast ( can help high cholesterol)
Lecithin ( prescription strength- for high cholesterol)

I have had success with the following herbal
medicines in the past:

Vitamin E ( helps menopausal symptoms)
Soy with isoflavones capsules (helps menopausal 
symptoms)
Phyto-estrogen tablets (helps menopausal symptoms)


My large straw basket currently contains the following
herbal medications:


Ginkgo Biloba tablets ( improve memory and sharpen 
thinking, improves blood flow to the brainacts as an 
antioxidant) This medicine improved my husband's
cognitive thinking after his stroke.

Chromium Picolinate with Cinnamon (can regulate 
blood sugar levels)

Sea kelp tablets ( helped my hypothyroidism:
T4 levels improved)

Fenugreek ( helps my high cholesterol & blood sugar
regulation)


The following website has more details on uses and
side effects of the herbal medicines I mentioned:


https://www.webmd.com



B01C1YNCA2

B0713RW6FD


B00U2WMWDO



B00G2FZH4G


B01HMO4DH2






DISCLAIMERS:


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”




The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always check with your doctor before taking any medication or herbs.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!