NEHRU JACKETS & PEDAL PUSHERS BACK AGAIN?




https://vintagedancer.com





I want to be fashionable in my old age. 

However, there are some styles of 

clothing that I'll leave for young ladies.

I have always avoided trendy clothes 

because they may only be fashionable for 

one season. 

I avoided capri pants until I realized that 

they were here to stay. They reminded me 

of the pedal pushers I wore when I was in 

high school.
  




I love capri pants and I wear them daily 

during the summer because they keep me 

cool on hot days. 

I love the trend of tunic styled women's 

tops. They are suitable for women any 

I don't care whether they stay fashionable
or not. I intend to wear them like they are a classic style.   Some of the tunics I see in the department stores remind me of the Nehru jackets I wore in high school.





1960s Nehru jacket pattern for women




I've noticed a lot of cut out women's tops lately. Some of them 
even have the shoulders cut out. I haven't decided whether
they are a trend or a style that is here to stay. I've been
trying to find some women's cut out tops that are not
too flashy.  I'm trying to find cut out tops that looks
like a classic and not too trendy. Here are some tops
that I might purchase:

















DISCLAIMER:


“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!