THE ESSENCE OF PERFUME OILS!








I used to sacrifice big money to buy the latest designer perfume/cologne.  That
is, until I wised up.


I saw my long lost cousin a few years ago. We were catching up on the happenings in our lives.  He said he was making money selling wholesale designer body oils. He said that the oils smell just like a version of popular costly colognes and perfumes found in department stores.  He explained that I was paying for a pretty bottle, catchy name, and very little fragrance. His company only uses pure concentrated perfume oils. Only a dab of this perfume oil is needed and it lasts a long time.


GENERIC GUIDE TO  PERFUME


Eau de Toilette 5-15% aromatic fragrance
Parfum 15-40% aromatic fragrance
Eau de Parfum- 15-20% aromatic fragrance
Cologne 2-6%  pure perfume concentrate 
Eau de Cologne 2-5% aromatic fragrance
Perfume 15-40% aromatic fragrance 

Note: The amount of aromatic compound, water,
essential oil, and alcohol varies depending on the perfume company. The cost depends on the alcohol content.


I  was intrigued by his information about perfume oils. I  told him to set me up. My cousin shipped me a kit of 5 popular perfume oils in dark brown glass bottles, 1-ounce clear glass bottles,
1/32 ounce clear glass vials.  I was on maternity leave,  so I decided to have perfume parties at my friend's homes.  This turned out to be a lucrative job to
do from home. I gave the job up after 
I returned to work. I was too busy to handle a full-time job, housework, husband, and two small children.


I still use perfume oils today. I love them because I save money and get plenty of compliments. I just apply dab behind my ears and on my wrists in the morning. These designer oils are concentrated so the scent lasts all day. 


I go to the library and look at fashion magazines to see what the latest 
designer perfumes are. Some of the magazines even have a sample insert
with the ad.  I write the name down if 
I like the scent. I also test new scents 
at departments stores since they have 
a counter with sample bottles of popular colognes and perfumes.  I try new scents but I usually wear the ones I get the most compliments on.  My faves so far are Opium, Black Orchid, Oriental Noir, 
and Realm.

I also make my own perfume body lotion.
I add a few drops of my fave oil to baby lotion. I purchase cute mini bottles from a dollar store to put the lotion in. I make a label and keep the perfume lotions on 
a tray in my bathroom. 























DISCLAIMER:

 “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!