THE BOBBY PIN THING!









I have a collection of all kinds of hair 
accessories. This is a necessity when 
you've changed hairstyles many times. 

I always loved wearing bobby pins even 
though this trend has come and gone
through the years. I'm too old to care
about trends. I wear what I like! I even
have bobby pins with gems, animals, 
and flowers. 

Bobby pins are good to have on hand for 
emergencies. They come in handy when 
you need to tame loose strands of hair, 
My ponytails and updos have been coiffed
with multiple bobby pins.  I saw  a hair 
stylist  use bobby pins to add in 
extensions to her client's hair. I have 
salt and pepper grey hair now, so I use
grey bobby pins. 






Colored bobby pins also had flair to 
natural hairstyles like afros, braids, 
and kinky twists. I have seen
elegant bobby pins worn by women at 
weddings and other formal occasions.  


Here are some ideas & styles I've tried 
using bobby pins:




































DISCLAIMERS:


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!