SENIOR LADY BIG CHOP! EARRINGS FOR AFROS







I wear wigs in the winter to give my
hair a rest from frequent styling. The
weather has warmed up. I'm ready to 

throw my wigs in the drawer! 
 
I decided to get a new hairdo for
the spring and summer!  I love the 
tapered afro hair cut. I have salt and pepper grey hair.  I looked on Pinterest 
and YouTube for style ideas. This is the style I asked my stylist to do: 




 


I love to wear hoop style earrings when

I do the "Big Chop hair cut."  The earrings 
I wear with my afro are very important.
A pretty pair of earrings really enhance
the natural hairdo. 



I realized that my face size should be 

when I buy my earrings. I have a small

face and head so I avoid huge earrings.
Over- sized jewelry tend to be too dramatic

for me. I don't want my outfit to be play

second fiddle to large gaudy earrings. 








Here are some earrings I am planning  
to buy to wear with my short Afro:




    



















 







I liked these earrings. They look
nice on these women:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS