THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!







I love wearing jeans. They are 
more enjoyable when they fit
well. They flatter your figure.
I am very envious when I see 
a classy senior lady looking
good in her denim outfit. I 
have seen that crisp white 
shirt, flattering jeans and a
nice pair of boots.

I was inspired to put more effort 
into my attire after I saw a jeans
show on Rachel Ray show.  Her
guest explained that you have to
find the correct jeans for your 
body type.  I know they make 
skinny jeans to fit every woman,
but I must pass on this style.

I have seen some denim styles that 
I have tried to copy. They are classy
and flattering. Here are some of the styles:









































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS