LOVE THE TUNIC!








I thank God for the invention of the
tunic!  It has become a fashion staple trend for the past few years. I said it
was a fad that would vanish soon.Yes, 
I would be out of style because I have been wearing them for years. It seems
that they are here to stay! I can find a pretty tunic in several clothing  stores every  day and every season.The tunic may have stayed around because the average woman is not size10.The can
be flattering when worn by women of
any size.

Here are some images of some tunics

I have on my wishlist:








AVAILABLE: 

http://www.especiallyyours.com



AVAILABLE ON GOOLE SEARCH:





CLASSIC TUNIC STYLE






CLASSIC TUNIC STYLE UPDATED

















MODERN TUNICS































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!