KISS VALENTINE NAIL ART!











I have always loved painted fingernails. 
I tried going to the nail salons. I paid a fancy dollar for pretty nail art. I always needed a fill-in when my budget was in
a bind.

I became a busy soccer mom. I had 
to drop the nail salon visits.  I saw 
one of my old college friends.  She
had the prettiest nails. She told me 
she did her own nails. She gave me 
a lesson in Nail Art 101. I must say 
I do nice simple nail art.

I love to do seasonal nail art. 
I think Valentine's Day is the
best time to do nail art. You
can be so creative with all of
the pink and red shades nail 
polish. I am sharing some of
the nail art I have tried :  




PINK ART






















RED ART
































HOW ABOUT PURPLE?!



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!