SENIOR LADY SWIMSUIT REVIEW











I haven't been to a pool or beach in 
quite a while. I'm considering it now 
that I have retired.  I can go to the 
beach or pool when it’s not overcrowded!



My friends and I often discuss how our bodies have changed. Most of us don’t
care for the wrinkling and sagging! I am
no fashionista. But I have done enough shopping to know that there are swim
wear made to hide the undesirable!



I am on the hunt for swimwear that is
not too revealing and is comfortable 
to wear. I am looking for nice swimsuit cover-up too.
 


Here are some swimsuits that I saw in stores that were stylish and appropriate 
for the mature lady:
















































































COVERUPS



































TIP:

Cheap Cover up alternative can be
ladies night/sleepshirt, long t-shirt 
or big shirt from men's department!


Comments

  1. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me.
    Σετ μαγιό

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS