MY SOLO VALENTINE!

2/14/17










I used to dread Valentine's Day after I became a widow.I've matured and have gotten wiser.  I learned to, "Thank God" that I'm alive no matter what day it is!


Valentine's Day is another day I've learned to celebrate whether I have a significant other or not! It's not all about romantic love stories!   God's love for me cannot be surpassed by anyone! This is enough for me to be happy on Valentine's Day.


LOVE SCRIPTURES: 
 


1 JOHN 4:7, 9-10



7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God;

and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.



9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us,

that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world,

that we might live through Him.

10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.


I've been doing the "Solo Valentine" for a number of years now.  I have a list of things that I chose from as part of my "Solo Valentine" celebration:




   ❤   HAVE LUNCH WITH FRIENDS!









   ❤   BUY A SINGLE LONG STEM ROSE!








     
  
 ❤ BUY MINI BOX OF CHOCOLATES!












❤  VISIT MY FAVE COFFEE BAR!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS