SUMMER STYLES FOR THIS SENIOR LADY!






therighthairstyles.com






I like summer, but it's too hot for
me to continue wearing my wigs.  
I am learning to embrace my grey
hair. Due to my online research, 
I saw hair styles that look good on
greyed- hair women!!

I have gotten skilled with using faux braiding hair to create some styles 
which cover up thinning hair.  I tried
braiding grey hair but I didn't do a 
good job. The hair became frizzy. 
I just buy pre-braided grey hair online.
There isn't a lot of choices for grey hair
in my area.

I gel my freshly shampooed hair smooth. 
I make a ponytail  on top of my head.  Videos showed that I should tie a scarf tightly around my head until my hair dries. 







I purchased prebraided hair.
I secure  end of braid under my ponytail.
I wrap the braid around my ponytail to shape a bun or knot.  I wear a  headband or scarf around my head to cover up the thin areas in front of my head.  Braid(s)  can also be pinned around the head like 
a headband to cover thin areas in front
or back of the head. 



















I have gotten compliments on my grey
hair styles. Senior women said I have given them ideas to try.

I have added examples of the faux grey braids and ponytails that I have purchased online:





















DISCLAIMERS:



“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!