EMBRACE THE GREY!




https://www.pinterest.com















I love coloring my hair dark auburn, dark burgundy, and plum brown.  I wasn't ready to embrace the grey hair yet.  I  became
a great in home colorist after I learned what brands of hair dye worked best for hair type. 

My fun with coloring my hair came to a halt 2 years ago. I had a severe reaction

to the hair dye I had been using for 10 years!  I was devastated.  I wore wigs in the winter anyway to give my hair a break from coloring and styling. I didn't want to see my grey hair during the summer!

I prayed, exhaled, and calmed down. 

After all, was I a vain woman? I looked
on online and watched videos for alternatives. I discovered that the current
trend was young women wearing various shades of grey hair. This was so ironic.  This old lady didn't  want  grey hair but
young ladies were having a ball wearing grey hair! This trend turned out to be
a "GOOD THING." Finding a great
selection of grey hair styles, grey wigs,
grey faux hair used to be difficult. 
There are several choices now online
and beauty supply stores.

After weeks of research, I decided to  boldly wear my grey hair in various 

updo styles!  My hair was still short
from last summer's haircut. Some
online videos showed me that an updo was still possible with short hair.  This 
style required a lot of hair gel and faux grey hair! My hair is soft and thin so
I gel it after is dries for more texture and  volume.  J.A.S.O.N.  hair products offer
a hair gel  for all types of hair, is unisex, and contains herbs that make my hair grow.

You can purchase grey braids or braid your own using packs of  braiding hair. 

discovered that braided hair should be kept in a grey hair net or silk scarf to deter it getting frizzy.  


Here are some hairsyles I have tried:






https://hairstylehub.com







https://www.dhresource.com



Hair Products I bought:
























DISCLAIMER:


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!