GETTING PURPLE CHRISTMAS READY!


wallpaperaccess.com



I have been putting up my faux pre-lit Christmas tree for the past few years. I was following
 tradition for a while with red decorations. A couple of years ago I saw a purple Christmas tree
with all the trimmings. I have been  hooked on purple since then. 

I went to a discount store searching for purple tinsel. They did not have any.
 I was disappointed because I saw a tinsel wreath craft online. I stumbled 
upon purple poinsettias mixed in a bunch of red and white poinsettias. 
The display was about seven feet tall. I was so happy that bought all of their purple
poinsettias!

I decided to make potted purple poinsettia arrangements for my front yard. I was
 able to get most of my items at a dollar store.. I bought the following items:

(1) Roll, Shiny Purple Gift Wrap ( 30 inches x 48 inches) 
(2) 8 inches to Plastic Sand Buckets (from toy section)
(2) Purple Mix Pansies
(1) Purple Rose Bud Bush

Note: Purple Wired Ribbon for a bow was  not available.
          8 inch planters  are an option

Also need: Scissors and Glue Gun with Glue Sticks

Directions

I filled both buckets with wet garden dirt. Green foam pot inserts also an option.
I made arrangements in the 2 buckets using the poinsettias, pansies, and roses.
I cut the shiny gift wrap in half and wrapped both buckets with it. I secured the
gift wrap tightly around the buckets using the glue gun.



I think these Purple Poinsettias Arrangements look great.  I plan to set the red chairs and the 
arrangements in my front yard after I my rake leaves. I hope my fellow Crafters will try this, using
non-traditional Christmas flowers too. I am going to keep looking for solid color purple wired ribbon.
so I can add pretty bows.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!