LYDIA'S BEST KEPT SECRETS: WELLNESS PRODUCTS








https://wall.alphacoders.com


I retired from banking industry 6 years ago. I have enjoy having time to rummage in thrift stores. I also have time to visit dollar and discount stores during the week when most people are at work.  Some of the discount stores have closeout

products and clothes they obtained from 
expensive department stores.  The brand 
name tags have been cut or they have a 
black mark on them.  Those fantastic 
bargains are out there waiting for me. 
I hope the information I shared below 

is helpful for bargain hunters.


I have been using a fantastic antiseptic
oil for the skin for the last 5 years. This

oil is called melaleuca or tea tree

oil. I use it when I get insect bites and 

acne.  I have also seen it added to 

shampoo and toothpaste. Pure tea tree

oil is strong and a little bit goes a 

long way. I used to order it online. 

A small bottle was $15.00. Well, it 

became popular so now a small bottle

is available at my local pharmacy 
for around $10.00. I was amazed when

I found a small bottle of tea tree oil at 

discount store for $5.00!




https://www.walmart.com




I had suffered a back strain several years 
ago. I went to a chiropractor and he gave 
me “Biofreeze” gel. This stuff is great 
because it temporarily numbs your pain. 
Using this gel allowed me to do my some 
household chores without experiencing 
severe pain.  I discovered that Walgreens 
and CVS have similar gel or cream under another name.
I buy gels and creams called “Freeze It”, 
“Max Freeze”, and "Stop Pain.”  These
gels are now available in roll on which 
works best for me. The gel has menthol
smell which vanishes after it dries.









https://www.walmart.com



Arnica herb comes in a gel and cream 
which is also great for back and muscle
strains. I buy this from a local health food
store and it's not expensive. It doesn't 
have a strong smell. Here is a link that 
offers details about this herb:

 



I found website years ago which gave 
recipe for making your own pain reliever 
cream. I forgot to bookmark this site and 
I can't find it anymore. The recipe was 
simple and memorized it. I have tweaked
it and I always keep batch on hand.


My recipe is: 

Store brand white baby lotion and ground 
red cayenne pepper. I wear gloves and 
add pepper to the lotion until it turns pink. 
I store this DIY pain reliever in a recycled 
jar. This cream can make me feel hot
so I use it when staying home in air 
conditioning or during winter months. 




I started using sulfate/paraban free 

shampoo when I stopped perming my 
hair. Ten years ago I ordered it from 
Puritan's Pride. This is an excellent 
company to order herbal supplements
and other wellness products. They always 
have BOGO specials. Here is a link if you 
want to check them out:





Beauty supply stores and pharmacies
in my area offer sulfate and paraben 
free shampoo now. I wait for a sale
since it can cost average price of $6.00.







Medical Disclaimer. The information on this site is not intended 
or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through on my blog is for general information purposes only.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!