ENJOYING NATURE IN MY YARD!




MY CONTAINER GARDEN





I love spring and summer because I can sit on my porch and enjoy a quiet moment or two.   I get up before my family arises and the rat race begins.  My first cup of coffee goes down so smooth and I can sip as loud as I want. There are two doves sitting on the power lines in front of my house.
They visit often and  I have named them Abraham and Sarah.










I have already put out my hummingbird feeder which 
have filled with sugar water. 
I used to buy that red stuff
until I read it was bad for the hummingbirds.  The author
stated that the red dye that was 
added to attract these birds was harmful to them. I started making 
my own formula:

1/2 cup spring water 
1/8 cup  sugar (heaping)



I like to buy the mini feeders because 
I can replenish them before the sugar solution spoils.  They are also easier to clean. The package also includes a wire hook which I insert inside my flower pot.







The hummingbirds fight a lot and zoom too close to my head sometimes. They are so cute. I usually get visits from 
the ruby throat and green ones.  I
took a picture of a hummingbird with
my cell phone camera. 











My new visitor to my home, is a 
wild bunny. This is amazing because
I have owned dogs for several years. Therefore, all the rabbits disappeared. This bunny goes under my porch and apparently likes my grass.  I have a small garden in my backyard and container gardens in my front yard.  










Believe it or not, the bunny hasn't
eaten anything yet.  Yesterday 
little bunny made a terrible mistake. 
He decided to graze in my backyard.
My dog Milo chased him around the yard several times. This chase scene was funny because my dachshund 
mix pooch couldn't catch him! His 
legs were too short! 
    

Bunny @ backyard landscape timbers 







  Bunny seen on  6/22/19



















I have really been blessed this spring 
by nature!  There were special scenes
in my yard to enjoy with my first cup 
of coffee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!