SENIOR LADY FASHIONS, CHRISTMAS PARTIES








I like to hunt for nice clothes to wear during 
for Christmas seasons during the fall. I start
looking for Christmas themed t-shirts, vests, 
tunics, and jeans for my weekly casual attire. 
It is not hard to find skirts, tops and dresses
to wear to Christmas parties on sale at most of
the department stores. I have also found gently
used designer clothing at local Thrift stores.
I stick to reds, greens, and white colors.Most 
of the clothes with Santa, reindeer, and other 
Christmas themes are just too casual for me 
to wear to a party.

Here are Holiday tops & tunics :










































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!