SENIOR LADY WISDOM & THE PANDEMIC!





https://www.cidrap.umn.edu



NOTE: 
PLEASE OVERLOOK THE FONTS ISSUES!




I am a concerned senior lady who wonders if common sense 
and logical thinking still exist. 
The actions of countries,  some 
state governments, and some
people baffle me! There are still
some conspiracy theorist that
think the COVID-19 Pandemic is
a hoax! There are scammers that
are trying to make money off 
this Virus by selling non-existent
masks and gloves. Some are
even selling fake cures for this Virus. 

I'll admit that listening to the nightly
news showing all the dead bodies
and chronically ill hospitalized people
is a fearful sight. The daily stats for
COVID-19 cases in the USA are mind-boggling. 

Some people are upset when a store will not let them enter their store without wearing a mask. Some 
people are marching because their government will not open up businesses so they can shop or 
sit down and eat in restaurants. 
a few state governments relented 
and loosened their grip. They are opening retail stores, salons, and restaurants.  Of course, some restrictions apply with these 
re-openings. I don't foresee strict
enforcement of some of these 
restrictions.  Some people thought loosing the rules and restrictions meant stop wearing masks and 
gloves. I see more people than ever 
not wearing masks and gloves!

I am not saying these comments  because I am in the
"HIGH RISK CATEGORY". Hey, 
I am a Senior Lady who still believes
 in "STAY AT HOME."  Pardon my
old timey adages.  I am able to see 
"the forest for the trees" and add
"two plus two." 

Lord help! I need more protection!
I am more concerned than I was 
when the Virus first hit America!
These latest events make me want to
order 10 thousand masks and gloves.
It looks like we may still be wearing
protective gear and social distancing
this time next year!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!