WHY AM I ALWAYS TIRED?




https://www.theguardian.com/









I've been feeling tired for the past two weeks. I am not so fatigued that I can't function. I just hate to get up from a nap and feel like I  have just plowed 
a garden.  My daily routine hasn't changed- So what's up?!

I was thumbing through my monthly AARP magazine. I saw an interesting article which might hold the answer to why I am feeling tired.   The article was providing information and I won't use it to replace medical treatment. Check this article out if you are feeling tired too:


6 Reasons You're Always Tired


https://www.aarp.org/health/conditions-treatments/info-2020/tiredness-causes.html?cmp=EMC-DSO


I do not consider my tiredness an 
emergency situation. My primary 
healthcare team sent me email
instructions- call before
coming to the doctor's office.
The last time I was there in February, 
people with the flu were everywhere.
I rushed to ask for a mask and I  coated 
my hands in hand sanitizer. I didn't know then that COVID-19 would soon be a major concern. I can find hand sanitizer now but it is much more expensive!! I will consult my doctor if my condition worsens.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!