SUMMER DRESSES 4 SENIOR LADIES # 1



I used to laugh at my mother when she said that dresses were cooler than shorts in the summer.
She has gotten the last laugh a lot lately. I guess
my mother does know best sometimes. She was right. A dress was cooler to me, especially during
a hot flash!!

I do not wear sleeveless dresses in the summer without a cover-up.I am like most senior women.

I don't like to show my arms.  I have invested in
lace shawls, sheer shirts, and linen jackets to use
as my cover-ups.

Here are pretty summer dresses and cover-ups

senior ladies might like for the summer:



































 
FASHION ACCESSORY: CANOPI SLEEVES


















NEW FASHION ACCESSORY CALLED SLEEVEY WONDERS



































































Here are some websites that have good suggestions for summer cover ups:
  

SLIMMING DRESSES 

PERFECT SHRUGS & COVER-UPS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS