DENIM 4 SENIOR LADIES, SUMMER TIME SKIRTS










I love denim and enjoy dressing up a pair of jeans with heels and a nice tunic.I have heard about the expression “mom jeans”.  I probably can be labled 
as a "mom jeans" wearer. I have never worn jeans
so tight everyone wonders, “How did she get into those jeans?! 



I thank God someone designed capri jeans so
I can still wear denim in  the  summer.  I have 
two types of jean skirts.  I usually try to wear
the longer length jean skirt in the winter with 
boots. I save the shorter knee or midi  length
jean skirt to wear in the summer. The perfect
tee, shirt, and top make a fashion statement
when worn with your jean skirt.  Check out 
these nice jean skirts and tops  that will be 
excellent choice during the summer:  



































 









TIP: REPURPOSE PROJECT FOR OLD JEAN SKIRT










HERE IS LINK WITH INSTRUCTIONS:
 
 http://teagreenchandelier.com/2013/08/30/upclcled-denim/
 










































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS