NAIL ART 4 SENIOR WOMEN, SUMMER







I love painted nails so much that I have a huge
bucket to hold all of my nail polish. I need some 
pastel nail colors for the summer.  I am sharing
some pretty and simple nail art that we senior
ladies can do to stay fashionable this summer!!

My nail art comes out better when I just do my 
design on one or two nails.  I'm prone to make
mistakes when I try to two or more.  I feel that
doing the art design on one or two nails is more
age appropriate for me.  



*********************************************************************************

                         SUMMER NAIL ART 
               ****************************************************************************















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!