SENIOR WOMEN LOOKING GOOD, HAIR CARE









I am at the age that I still want to look my best but not look like I am in denial.  There is nothing more pathetic than an older woman  wearing make up,
hair styles, and clothing  that belong on a 20 year old. 

I still color my hair and figure I'll be ready to stop when I am in my 70s.  I have to be careful though.  The texture of your hair and condition of your scalp changes as you get older.  This may be caused by  diabetes, allergies, or thyroid issues.  Most of my 

hair is grey so, I had to switch to permanent hair color.  I develop a new allergy every few months; therefore, I have to do the hair color allergy test
every time I color.

I no longer use shampoo with sulfates and other harmful preservatives. I do a lot if DIY scalp oils 

since I have dry scalp issues. The two ingredient
scalp oil that has moisturizers is a must.  

I am listing videos and web sites with information about hair care for senior women.  I'll give recipes 
for DIY hair treatments.










HAIR CARE TIP FROM WEB MD:


http://www.webmd.com/beauty/aging/women-over-50-natural-beauty-tips




AGING HAIR TIPS FROM HUFFINGTON POST :





http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/03/aging-hair-tips_n_3512567.html


TIPS FROM YOU TUBE:









EASY STYLING AND HAIR CARE FOR OLDER WOMEN









GOING GREY





MAINTAINING NATURAL HAIR


 Woman with gray hair

 
TIPS FROM O MAGAZINE

GREY HAIR BIBLE 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!