2015 GAME PLAN!









I plan to continue to exercise more in 2015. 
I am like a lot of senior women.  I have some
minor joint issues, so I have to choose my way
of exercise wisely. The point is to do some type
of regular body movement to ward off further 
joint damage and health issues.  Studies have
shown that  exercise helps arthritic joints.The
exercise also improves the symptoms caused 
by high blood pressure and diabetes.

I ride a low impact exercise bike at least three 
times per week.  I want to ride it longer than 
30 minutes per session. If I find that 45 minutes 
or more causes joint pain, I will  adjust my time.
I listen to my body and do not try to be a super
woman. I'm not trying to impress anybody. I just
want to improve my health.

ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO CHECK WITH YOUR
DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING AN EXERCISE PLAN. 
THERE'S SOME TYPES OF EXERCISE AND MEDS
THAT CAN BE AFFECTED  BY INTENSE ACTIVITY.




Please checkout the exercise plans I have featured
below.  I hope you see one you want to try.

















**********************************************************************

Minutes to Steps

Activity Time spent = 1 mile or 2,000 Steps
Aerobics (low impact) 16 minutes
Aerobics (moderate) 13 minutes
Aerobics (high impact) 11 minutes
Basketball 20 minutes
Bicycling (leisurely, 10=11.9 mph) 20 minutes
Bicycling (moderate, 12-13.9 mph) 10 minutes
Bicycling (vigorous, 14-15.9 mph) 8 minutes
Canoeing 20 minutes
Dancing (all types) 15 minutes
Football 15 minutes
Golf (walking) 20 minutes
Resistance Training 27 minutes
Rollerblading 10 minutes
Rowing (light effort) 27 minutes
Rowing (moderate) 13 minutes
Skating 20 minutes
Skiing (cross-country) 10 minutes
Skiing (downhill) 15 minutes
Soccer 10 minutes
Stationary Bicycling (light) 16 minutes
Stationary Bicycling (moderate) 11 minutes
Stationary Bicycling (vigorours) 8 minutes
Stretching - 6 steps per min. 3 hours 33 minutes
Swimming Laps (light/moderate) 10 minutes
Tai Chi - 8 steps per min. 2 hours 50 minutes
Tennis 10 minutes
Walking approx. 15 minutes
Water Aerobics 20 minutes
Weightlifting 27 minutes
Yoga




























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS