SENIOR LADY BRA NIGHTMARE!







I developed an allergy to the
elastic band on my bras a few
years ago.  I couldn't stand the
band itchy red bumps around 
my chest.  I had to come up 
with any alternative under
garment.  My solution was to
purchase several colors of the
snug fitting cotton tank tops. 
I discovered that wearing one 
size smaller results in less jiggle. 
I couldn't use the spaghetti strap
tanks due to lack of support.The
camisoles with lace borders are
good for my dressy attire.There
are camisoles available with bras
built in. I was wearing those until
I discovered that these bras have
elastic bands.

Here are images of some  tank tops 

and camisoles I wear as alternative
undergarment:  







RIBBED TANK TOPS





Pure Modal V-Neck Tank Top (For Women) in Aqua - 2nds


V-NECK TANK HARD TO FIND SOMETIMES 



I LAYER TANK TOPS IN THE SUMMER MONTHS












HOW TO WEAR TANK TOPS

 

CAMISOLES WITH LACE TRIM


































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!