READY 4 FALL, WIG IT!





Whew! The hot days are gone.  I'm ready 
for fall! I can start wearing my wigs now!
I wear them during the fall and winter so 
I can give my hair  styling break. My hair
grows more during this time period since
I keep it conditioned and moisturized.
The wigs are also  good solution for BAD HAIR DAYS and THE COVER UP of hair loss and thinning issues.

I don't buy wigs with big hair or extra long strands.  I am a short senior lady so,these styles aren't appropriate for me.  I don't wear a wig cap because they're tight
and give me a headache! 


I bought a bunch of thin headbands to 
wear on top of my wigs.  The colors
were black, brown, or deep red which 
are the colors of my wigs.This makes the 
wigs more secure on windy days!  I use three bobby pins to secure the short wigs.
The headbands didn't look right on some
styles



















Here are some wigs that should be age
appropriate for me and the most senior senior ladies:



MEDIUM / STRAIGHT/BOB














DHgate.com


















wigstore.com


















WigWorlds.com

























  


Wigs800






MEDIUM /LOOSE CURL/WAVE



























WIGSBUY.COM

























Human Hair Wigs



























i

mpfashion.com




















AliExpress.com




SHORT





















RoseGal.com

























  
Wigs.com

























 RoseGal.com
























  
Apexhairs.com/ MY FAVE!
























 ebuywigs.com

























Headcovers Unlimited






















Related images:
View more
Images may be subject to copyright.Send feedback
Images may be subject to copyright.Send feedback



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!