FALL FOILAGE NAILS




GRANDFATHER MOUNTAINS, NORTH CAROLINA



My friends might say I'm obsessed with
fingernail polish.I have always played with
non- traditional colors and designs. In the
seventies, I could only find primary colors.
I would mix colors together to create new
shades. Simple colors were boring to me.

I used glitter nail polish for my top coat
because it added pizazz to boring nails.
I also discovered that glitter nail polish
helped my  nail color last longer without
chipping. My rubber gloves prevented
my nail polish from  chipping after
I washed  my dishes.

I finally gave up on fancy nail designs
because my designs never looked great.
Polka dots and colorful glitter nails were
the only designs I could do well.

I recently spotted a young lady with three
colors on her fingernails. I thought this
was a great idea with unlimited potential.
I began to mix and match fall colors on
my fingernails. I pledged to wear at least
different three fall colors until after
the Thanksgiving holiday.



Here are my fall nail designs:











NAIL COLORS: 

METALLIC BROWN, GOLD GLITTER,

WHITE WITH MIXED COLOR GLITTER,
METALLIC GOLD








NAIL COLORS:


NEON ORANGE, MIXED COLOR

GLITTER,  NEON GREEN, BURNT 

ORANGE










NAIL COLORS:

ORANGE NEON WITH COLOR

OPAZ AS TOP COAT, METALLIC GOLD

WITH GOLD GLITTER AS TOP COAT, 

METALLIC BURNT ORANGE WITH

GOLD GLITTER TOP COAT








OTHER FALL NAIL COLORS TO TRY:
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!