Senior Lady Styling!







https://therighthairstyles.com



I am glad there is more fashion support 
for senior ladies now. As a matter of 
fact, I started blogging in the year 2000
since I didn't see a lot of beauty and fashion data for senior ladies.

I never cared for using a lot of makeup.
Thanks to YouTube and the Web I now
see how makeup can enhance my
appearance. A few beauty tips and 
certain hairstyles can make me look
younger. 

I have so many allergies now that 
I have to be careful what I eat, drink,
and apply to my skin. I am sharing
some of the beauty tricks I use now 
that I have allergies:


I buy hypoallergenic hair if I need to
add faux hair in my ponytails and other
updo styles.


I can use hair dye any longer. The only
color I can add to my grey hair is 
temporary hair spray. There are 
vegan and less harsh chemically based
hair color spray available now. I have even
found blue & purple sprays to highlight my
grey hair. 

I also use quality brands of waterproof mascara to touch my roots and add color to my grey hair. I use the mascara wand to lightly brush color through my edges and hair. I wear disposable gloves, then I rub the color through my hair until I get desired highlights.

I think grey hair looks good with grey hair.
I have trouble finding the perfect shade 
of red! The lipstick I buy looks true red in 
the store but looks different when I apply 
it at home.  I must blend a bright cherry red and chocolate mocha color lipsticks,
to achieve the color I want.

I invention of the lipstick size hair
removal gadget was genius.  Senior women must be on the lookout for grey hair growing in unwanted places. This 
gadget solves this problem and it doesn't
irritate your skin.

The tips I shared have helped me a lot. None of them require a lot of time. I
can leave my home feeling confident
and pretty.















“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!