HANDSOME DUO!


Amazon.com



I have learned to enjoy new types of music as I have gotten older. In my younger days, I enjoyed R&B and contemporary jazz music.  In later years, I listened to mostly Gospel music.

I used to be a faithful Oprah Show watcher. She featured Andrea Bocelli on one of her Christmas shows. He only sang for a few minutes but I was blown away by his amazing voice. I had never listened to opera or understood the  Italian 
language.  I immediately went to the music store 
and bought Sacred Arias.
I played this CD several times a day. I have
bought other CD's by him since that time.  Sacred Arias is still my favorite 
and it still gives me goosebumps.

I saw Andrea Bocelli's interview with Gayle King
last week. Andrea and his son Matteo sang their new
song, Fall on Me. This was definitely a "Wow"
moment! I'll be online this week looking to see if their is CD available.


**PLEASE EXCUSE SYSTEM PROBLEMS WITH FONT TODAY


Andera & Matteo Bocelli:







FAVE ANDREA BOCELLI 
SONG FROM 
SACRED ARIAS CD:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!