SENIOR LADY STYLE, SPRING FLING!




BestProducts.com









I'm happy to see spring flowers blooming. My Japanese Magnolia 
tree is full of lovely mauve-pink flowers.






https://readytogrowtrees.com

 There is a nest in my pear tree so birds are chirping away near my window. 






My deck and car are covered with that green stuff called pollen. This is always a bittersweet sign that spring has 
arrived. It's a necessary occurrence so I won't complain!






https://www.vox.com


Observing spring's glory has prompted me to pull out my spring & summer
clothes. Some of them are mighty tired and worn out looking. I need to see what's trending this spring. I have
gotten a few department store ads in the mail already.  I browsed through some of them while I sipped on my morning coffee. Most of the styles in the women's section are classics. 

I see jumpsuits are back in style.
The upgrades to the jumpsuits look
pretty good.  If this trend goes, I'll
recycle my jumpsuit as loungewear!

Here are some of the spring and summer jumpsuits that I liked:










































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!