TRENDY & COOL SENIOR LADY!






hip2save.com






I did the "Big Chop" to my hair years ago. A hot summer and experiencing menopause at the same time did me in! I got relief by cutting my hair short, wearing cotton summer dresses, and 
lounging in rooms with plenty of air conditioning. 

The trauma of menopause is over
but I still hate feeling hot.  I'm still wearing my short afro hairstyle because it's cool and very low maintenance.  A great sulfate-free shampoo/conditioner and hair gel
are all I need. Here are my go-to hair
products:







https://www.amazon.com



I stopped using hair dye a few years ago. I have learned to love my salt and pepper shade of grey! Who knew that
grey hair would be a current trend! I guess I am a Trendy Senior Lady!!













Sometimes I get bored with this  Afro  hairsyle. That's why I fell in love with the Taper Style hair cut. I got frustrated with finding a dependable barber stylist.  I let my Taper grow out. Now I'm wearing a simple short Afro.
I can maintain this style myself!! 


 I have invested in scarves, hats, and fancy earrings. This added flare to my to my style. I wear large fancy colorful earrings with my Afro. I have over 20 pairs of earrings on my wall! 





www.pinterest.com




I have been collecting scarves since 
I was in college. I decided to get them out of my dresser drawers. Some
days I wear a colorful scarf on my
head and fluff out my hair in the back.









I feel black and beautiful when I meet
my friends for lunch. I am not alone 

wearing my short afro. I have noticed
plenty of Senior women wearing short afros or pixie hair styles. 





Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing
    We are available 24/7 to help you out the complete procedure of download and install of Norton.com/setup. And also Check out here complete steps for mcafee.com/activate for downloading, installing, uninstalling, and activating, and also get antivirus help for norton.com/setup . For norton activation, get the 25 characters alphanumeric product key from Norton.com/setup . Norton offers hordes of reliable antivirus programs norton.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  2. really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inoperative, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog.

    office.com/setup
    office setup
    mcafee.com/activate
    bitcoin login
    bitcoin login
    norton.com/setup
    wwww.norton.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  3. really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inoperative, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog.

    bitcoin login
    bitcoin signin
    bitcoin login
    bitcoin login

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!