MY COVID-19 DRESS CODE!




https://www.businessinsider.com


NOTE; 
PLEASE OVERLOOK THE FONT ISSUES 
ON MY BLOG!



I love wearing designer cologne, lipstick and nail polish. I know 
I sound like a real DIVA. No,
I'm just a Senior Lady who likes to dress nice. I may even be somewhat fashion conscience. I decided in
March, 2020 to start wearing a mask. 
I added the gloves after the number 
of COVID-19 victims kept rising in my county.   Duh! It didn't enter my mind-
don't wear lipstick when wearing a mask. I had to wipe off my lipstick the first time I wore my mask.  I was able
to yank the mask off before it got stained with lipstick. 

I like to wear nice wigs until the weather gets hot in May. Well, 
I found out that some of my wigs
were not "mask friendly!" The only
wig that exposed my ears, was my
short pixie one. 

 I don't bother to dress up. Hey, 
I'm wearing a mask and gloves. 
Of course I maintain my hygiene.  There is no need to wear my fave 
designer cologne since, I am using hand sanitizer. I had to switch to
anti-bacterial liquids when sanitizer was hard to find.  I have 90 % alcohol 
to use as back -up.  All of this stuff smells loud and overpowers the
smell of my fragrance anyway. 

I try to STAY HOME".  I only go out once a  week to grocery store,get gas, 
or run errands.  I try to get everything done on this one shopping day.  I don't care if I look like grey haired Alein 
from another planet. I don't care that
if I smell like Ms. Anti-bacterial rather than Ms. Gardenia. My goal is to "Stay Safe!" 

 I watch virtual church every Sunday.
I try to stay motivated. I dress up in my church attire, sit in a chair front of my computer, and take notes as I listen to my pastor's sermon.  I sing along with
the songs since the words to the songs are on the screen.  I  join in with the  chat group by greeting the church members.

My state recently relaxed some of 
its COVID-19 rules. Our state is still getting new Virus victims!! I still see too many people not wearing a mask,
not wearing gloves, and not practicing social distancing!  I want to yell at people with children when neither of them has on a  mask. Will I ever  feel safe again?  Some people near me 
in public are not being SAFE! I might still be wearing a mask and gloves in July!

I give Thanks to God daily because 
I nor my family have contracted the Virus. I pray for healthcare
workers, victims with the Virus, 
and for foolish people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!