SENIOR LADY COVID-19 WISDOM!, #2





https://qns.com



NOTE: PLEASE OVERLOOK THE FONT ISSUES
MY SYSTEM IS HAVING!


It seems like each week we get new instructions about how people in the community should fight the COVID-19. I took a lot of their advice seriously.  
I have gotten informative literature from my insurance company, watched videos on social media, 
and listened to world news on the
T.V. I had to eventually use some
of my own ideas about fighting the "Virus"  which made sense to me!
I pondered this information and
added common sense to avoid 
being confused.  

I have changed my routine when
I go shopping and  changed
the way I clean the surfaces 
in my home.

Here is what I do now:

I only leave my house to go to the pharmacy or to pick up emergency items like water, bread or toilet paper.
The Governor issued a "Stay at Home"  order. I would have stayed home more anyway because five people that I know are in quarantine! Thank God, I have not had physical contact with them since Christmas!

I started looking for 60 %-70% 
alcohol-based hand sanitizer. 
I used to grab any sanitizer I
could find and never looked 
at the contents. I have bottles 
of  hand sanitizers in the
bathrooms and at the kitchen.
I am mixing bleach with water and
pouring it in the bottles when 
run out of sanitizer. I  use 
disinfecting wipes on my keyboard.


I do not use the bathrooms in public places either!

I use my debit or credit card since cash money has always carried germs. I use my knuckles when doing my credit card transactions at the check-out counter in stores.


If anyone coughs or sneezes near me,
I wash my clothes with disinfectant when I get home.

I always believed I should wear
mask. Seeing people in Asian
countries wearing masks was impressive.  My son found some reusable priced masks 
online and we received them within
2 weeks.  I'll admit that I wasn't wearing a mask in February.
No one in my state had the "Virus".
I realized wearing a mask was a good idea when several COVID-19 victims appeared in the county where
I lived.


I found disposable blue gloves at my local dollar store. I plan on wearing them when I leave my home.

I clean the door handle, steering 
wheel, and gear stick in my truck 
when I leave a store.

I clean the doorknobs on all of the doors in my home
( include the deadbolt locks too).
I also clean the refrigerator, microwave, and stove handles. Now
I include keyboards and light switches too.  There may be other surfaces 
I need to clean.

My family members and I don't 
share our cell phones. I  use 
disinfecting wipes on my cell
phone. 

My brother reminded me to wear
gloves and a mask when I pump
gas at a convenience store.


I hope my new anti-virus ideas
can be helpful to other people.
I pray often and try to stay safe
during this COVID-19 Pandemic!


HERE ARE LINKS WITH TIPS
FOR DISINFECTING  YOUR HOME:


https://www.cdc.gov


https://www.healthline.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!