I DIDN'T MISS CHURCH!




Virtual Church


https://www.newspressnow.com


NOTE: PLEASE OVERLOOK THE FONT
ISSUE ON THIS BLOG!



I did pay attention to the news about the novel Coronavirus being in foreign countries. I wasn't concerned
about America yet. I definitely became concerned when  COVID-19 victims were mentioned on the American TV news in early March. Then a COVID-19 was discovered in my state. Well, I was 
alarmed when the number of victims
had tripled in America and my state
by the 2nd week in March. 

Our schools and colleges were closed and local restaurants were
only doing take out.







https://www.wavy.com


My Mom advised me that she was staying home ( she is 86 years old). 
She said she could still be a Christain but use COMMON SENSE by staying home! I agreed! I'm 68 years old 
and a wise old Christian too! 

I attend a megachurch. Someone
in my church would have that 
"Virus". I believe there would
be a member with the "Virus" 
that would come to church. 
This person would want prayer
and healing. This person could
pray over their own self at home 
and receive healing at home! 
I have faith in healing but,
I shall not, tempt the Lord!

MATTHEW 4: 1, 6-7

1 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 
6 Satan said to Him ( JESUS), “If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written:
‘He ( GOD) shall give His angels charge over you...
7 Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not tempt the Lord your God.’ ”

Our Governor announced a " Stay At Home"order recently. 





https://kfor.com



The number of COVID-19 victims 
kept multiplying daily!  Public 
Health officials said to avoid crowds with more than 10 people and practice social distancing. These rules would include churches too. A number of churches (including my church) decided to hold "Virtual Church ". 
The church websites advised its members what time to log in on Sundays. I enjoyed the "Virtual 
Church" service Sunday. I sat down, grabbed  my pen, note pad and Bible, just like I would do if I was sitting on my church pew.

I'll admit that feel like I have been living in a bubble. This bubble suddenly burst open. Life has suddenly become like being a science fiction movie and the Apocalypse has arrived! I'm exhaling often, praying daily, and coping the best I can!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I AM AGING GRACEFULLY, WELLNESS

SMC COLLECTIBLES, ANGELS

THE JEAN SCENE 4 WOMEN!